Saturday, October 10, 2009

Online Hook Up

We met David several months ago but with hectic schedules and living somewhat farther away than normal booty calls it took awhile to hook up. All I can say is WOW!!! If you want to get fucked by someone who knows how to use his cock....David is the man for you!!

We picked David up in a shopping mall parking lot Friday night, by the time hubby had found a nice dark spot to park, we had the car was rocking already.

I came so many times and so hard hubby was starting to worry. Hubby ended up very happy though....David was fucking me so hard and I was so wet that the condom had come off while he was pounding me.

Neither of us realized it and he came deep and hard in me ;) After he was done the cum drip out all the way home. It felt sooo good. My pussy was tingling everytime a glob of cum would drip down and soak my panties.

When we got home hubby was so hard knowing he was getting sloppy seconds. When hubby was finished I litteraly rolled over and fell asleep. Between those 2 I think cum was dripping out of me for 2 days.

3 comments: