Friday, October 23, 2009

Felix

My husband reminded me of this story last night, and I decided this morning to share it with you all.

About a year ago I had to work from home to let in a worker to repair a cracked tile in our shower. The contractor had been at our house doing the original work but he had to come back to touch up a couple areas.

I was quite horny thinking about having a man in the house alone since hubby was at work. I had noticed before that Felix had a big cock and I was debating whether I was going to ask him to show it to me when he came over. I never got a chance to flirt with him before since hubby was around all the time.

Felix was a short slightly plump Mexican but I could tell he had a big package in his pants. After waiting around for awhile for him to show up and getting wetter and wetter I decided I was going to not only see his cock but give him a good blowjob.

I started looking for a sexy outfit to try on and I decided to go for the tight white see thru t shirt and a short skirt. I slipped on a pair of high heels and waited for him to arrive. When the door bell rang I almost had an orgasm just from the anticipation. I went to the door to let him in but I got a surprise. He had a younger coworker with him who was also Mexican but skinnier and much cuter.

Neither one of them could take their eyes off my chest and when I let them in they almost fall all over themselves trying to get through the door without taking their eyes off my chest. I told them I was working at home waiting for them to come over since hubby had to go to work today.

I walked upstairs to take them to the bathroom and I'm sure they could see my bare ass all the way up the stairs since my skirt was so short. When they got to the bathroom they set down their toolboxes and started back out to the truck to get the tile. When they got back upstairs I was still waiting for them in the bathroom, but I had hopped up on the counter and was sitting on it when they returned.

I jumped down off the counter and walked up to Felix and stood very close to him. I looked him in the eye with a devious smile and asked if he could help me with something else before he started the tile. He stepped back a half step and said, "Sure what is it?"

I stepped close to him again, grabbed his crotch and said, "I want to see how big this is and if it will fit in my mouth." He looked shocked but then smiled and said, "Sure as long as your hubby doesn't come home."

With that I dropped to my knees right in front of him and started to unzip his pants. I pulled them down along with his boxers and his cock jumped out right in my face. It wasn't as long as it looked in his pants but it was really big around. I looked up at him smiling and said, "I'm not sure this will fit in my mouth."

He reached down with one hand and grabbed his cock to shove it in my mouth and he grabbed the back of my head with the other. He said, "I'm sure it will, you just need to force it." With that he shoved my head into his crotch and his cock head slipped into my mouth.

I started working it onto my mouth and before long I had his entire cock in my mouth and partially down my throat. Ha grabbed the sides of my head with each hand and proceeded to fuck my face very fast and hard. I think it must have been less then 2-3mins before I was given a full load of his cum. I swallowed almost all of it and wiped the rest off my chin and face.

He was still grunting a little while shoving his cock back in his pants. By that time his coworker was standing there with his pants down and his cock flaying in my face. I grabbed it and started to suck him too. His cock wasn't as big around but it was longer and I could feel his head hitting the back of my throat. He lasted a little longer, maybe 4-5 minutes before he blew his load. I was able to get into my rhythm of slowing taking his entire cock into my throat, then slowly pulling it all the way out and back in again. he blew a big load in my mouth and I was able to swallow almost all of his load.

I smiled, stood up and said, "OK guys, I hope you can concentrate on my shower now."

With that I left them to work on the tile and I went downstairs to watch TV and respond to a few work emails.

They were done in the shower after a couple hours and they came downstairs to leave. I asked them how much we owed them for today and Felix said, "This one is one me. If you ever need any other tile work or any other work for that matter please call."

His buddy was a little more blunt and point blank asked, "Can I fuck you before we go?"

I smiled and said, "Not today sweetie, but maybe the next time I need some work done in the shower Felix will bring you along."

1 comment: